Thank you Volunteers!
We couldn’t be more proud of our volunteers and the work they do each year to help thousands of people overcome homelessness.
This week is National Volunteer Appreciation Week, and we are so excited to say a big thank you for all the support they provide. Volunteers help Cool Aid clients:
- Stay healthy
- Make a friend
- Start healthy habits
- Have someone to talk to
- Find the supports they need
- Find clean clothes and do laundry
- Receive a Christmas present
- Feel like someone cares about them
- Make new homes and services possible
- Have a second meal that day
- Learn to express themselves through art
- Feel included and welcome in our community
Volunteers, whether you give an hour or a month, know that all of us at Cool Aid are profoundly grateful for your help in ending homelessness.
Together, we come a little closer every year!