Cool Aid helps over 125 residents in its three permanent shelters: Rock Bay Landing emergency shelter, Sandy Merriman House for women/identified, and Next Steps Transitional Shelter and many others in seasonal shelters. These shelters all provide food, beds, hygiene services and additional supports such as mental health services, help in finding housing, community liaison, and crisis and life skills counselling. Each is designed to meet unique, varying needs.
Read about a few of our successes in Shelters GoodNews (October 2013).
Learn more about how Cool Aid is building homes, community and lives by familiarizing yourself with each of our unique shelters:
- Rock Bay Landing emergency shelter
- Sandy Merriman House for women/identified
- Next Steps Transitional Shelter
- Cool Aid Seasonal Shelter (Nov 1 to March 31)
Don McTavish, Director of Residential Services
(250) 414-4789 or dmctavish@CoolAid.org