Board of Directors
The Victoria Cool Aid Society is governed by an elected, community-based, Board of Directors. We operate with a comprehensive and open committee structure in order to maximize community input. The Society’s Constitution, bylaws and Board Policy Manual are also available online.
Director of Residential Services Don McTavish and CEO Kathy Stinson enjoy a moment at the summer staff picnic
- Kathy Stinson, CEO
- Melanie Fleming, Director, Human and Strategic Resources
- Don McTavish, Director, Residential Services
- Hope Roberts, Director, Finance & Administration
- Grey Showler, Director, Health & Support Services
- Ed Jones, Manager, Information Systems
- Deanna Bhandar, Director of Real Estate Development
- Alan Rycroft, Community Relations Manager
- Rob Linkewicz, Executive Coordinator
We welcome your suggestions, compliments and complaints. Please use the online form. You can contact any of our directors or managers through Cool Aid’s administration office.